ESCORT assists program administrators build stronger services with student and family needs at the forefront, using data while also honoring the expertise and hard work of educators.We customize a continuous improvement process to guide clients through
- NEEDS ASSESSMENT/ANALYSIS: WHERE ESCORT STAFF ARE NOW? WHAT IS OUR GOAL?
Using data to challenge assumptions, the process gets you to solutions, rather than leaving you with a list of problems to address. ESCORT staff are experts in the Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) process recommended by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Migrant Education.
- SERVICE DELIVERY PLANNING: HOW DO I OPTIMIZE IMPLEMENTING THESE SOLUTIONS?
Creating buy-in through stakeholder and expert feedback, you have a strategic approach based on measurable program outcomes.
- EVALUATION: DID THE SERVICE/SOLUTION HAPPEN? IF SO, DID IT WORK?
Building data collection methods and processes, you can examine implementation and impact, as well as strengthen management.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't have good program data?ESCORT can work with what you have and look for alternative data sources (e.g., federal, research reports).
- Develop surveys.
- Facilitate focus groups.
- Identify proxy measures from data that is accessible.
Will you come on site and facilitate my meetings?ESCORT staff provide comprehensive services to make sure your process is seamless for you, including:
- Identify and develop materials
- Select meeting sites and arrange travel logistics
- Facilitate meetings on site or virtually.
- Prepare meeting summaries and analyses of data and information
- Conduct evaluations
What happens after the CNA?ESCORT can provide any or all of the following:
- Write a full final report and action plan.
- Assist with the development and writing of the Service Delivery Plan (SDP) for Title I, Part C.
- Provide technical assistance to help you coordinate services and plan for evaluation.
- Train your program staff to implement the research-based solutions.
- Help you align your system from CNA, through SDP and local program application language, to evaluation.