CNA Toolkit for the U.S. Department of Education
As a recognized leader in CNA, the Office of Migrant Education contracted with ESCORT in the fall of 2009 to develop a set of step-by-step, self paced learning modules for state migrant education directors to facilitate their program’s CNA. This entailed:
- Translating research-based knowledge and field experience to written content
- Creating templates and turnkey materials to assist end users with practical applications
- Forging collaboration with the client as an integral part of the design team
- Facilitating focus groups and conference workshop sessions to be responsive to end-user needs
- Designing layout options and functionality for an interactive CD-ROM product
The toolkit is slated for completion by the fall of 2010. Information on availability will be posted at that time.